Fandom: Star Wars Prequel Trilogy, Star Wars - All Media Types, Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith, Star Wars: The Clone Wars (2008) - All Media Types
Warnings: No Archive Warnings Apply
Relationships: Obi-Wan Kenobi/Anakin Skywalker, Padmé Amidala/Anakin Skywalker
Characters: Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker, Padmé Amidala, Sheev Palpatine
Additional Tags: Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence, Jealous!Anakin, Exasperated!Obi-Wan, Polyamory, Doesn't take place in TCW but references things that happened in it
"It seems that Master Kenobi has been in contact with a certain Senator who is known to be among the leaders of this cabal. Apparently, very close contact. The rumor is that he was seen leaving this Senator's residence this very morning, at an...unseemly hour." Palpatine's voice oozes concern but his eyes gleam sharply.
Anakin's barely aware of the strategic micro-second of a pause, though; the phrases close contact and unseemly hour rebounding around in his head. Who? Who could it be that Obi-Wan was having assignations with? Why didn't he know about this?
Anakin's jealousy leads to the start of something new between him and Obi-Wan and a lot of frank discussions about things they should have talked about but didn't in canon.
Direct links to chapters:
1: Palpatine hints that Obi-Wan is sleeping with a Senator and Anakin jumps to conclusions (but not the one Palpatine had been hoping for)
2: The morning after: In which Obi-Wan and Anakin have a serious conversation...in bed.
3. In which Obi-Wan almost finds out about Anakin and Padme and Anakin plans a date to distract him.
4. Snippets of a date between Jedi.
5. Things finally come to a head and Anakin and Obi-Wan work some things out.
6. Angsty thoughts, arguments about the Code, doings things with the Force that shouldn't be possible, teasing Obi-Wan, threatening a Senator, and engaging in PDA with his wife: a morning in the life of Anakin Skywalker (he's a really busy guy, okay).
7. Lots of fluff, some backstory, and an appearance by Palpatine (though Anakin is just hanging out on cloud 9).
8. In which there is fluff, stress, and sap between our two couples. (You all can probably guess who's mostly responsible for what.) :D
9. In which there is lots of cuddling between our two favorite Jedi and other Jedi start making appearances.
10. Bant gets roped into Obi-Wan's plan and Obi-Wan gets worked up over a meeting with the Chancellor.